The numbers on this whole health care thing are beyond staggering. Tossing around numbers that are almost in the $1,000,000,000,000 price range sounds a tad bit on the ludicrous side of things.
Health care for everyone, damn the consequences!
Is a system that is totally broken (please don’t fool yourself and think they are “fixing” a broken system; the Frankenstein they are creating will make what we currently have seem to be Utopian) worth that much? Will there really be any benefit? Do you actually trust the government to be competent enough to fairly give everyone “good” health care?
I’m just mildly on the side of being a littl’ bit concerned…
Why the big hoopla on H1N1/swine flu? First, I am continuously being queried about it. Second, I am seriously concerned about the reaction to it, not the actual illness. Finally, I loathe the spirit of fear that is being unleashed on the public.
Below I am reproducing a piece put together by K.C. Craichy on his blog. It provides a nice thumbnail sketch of the problem.
- Never before has a vaccine been so quickly fast tracked through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with pressure from the U.S. Congress, who along with a $1 billion grant to pharmaceutical companies, also insulated these companies from product liability claims when people are injured by their fast tracked vaccines. This combination of extreme haste to market without the legally mandated years of testing and regulatory hurdles, combined with no liability for vaccine injury by the makers of the vaccine, is a recipe for disaster.
- Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it. In fact, in the flu scare of 1976, more people died of the flu vaccination than from the flu itself (1).
- The Massachusetts state Senate has recently passed the “Pandemic Response Bill” that now awaits approval in the House. This bill includes frightening language that permits authorities to force vaccinations, forcibly quarantine those that choose to not be vaccinated and levy fines of up to $1,000 per day to those who refuse mandatory vaccinations and quarantines (2).
- Former Chief Vaccine Control Officer of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Dr. J. Anthony Morris, is quoted as saying, “There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good.” Dr. Morris is also quoted as saying, “There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them, anyway.”
- The World Health Organization (WHO) admits vaccines are not needed for healthy people and that obese people are at higher risk of contracting swine flu (3). Yet, WHO is on the verge of mandating global mass vaccinations against swine flu, even though it states on its own website that such vaccines have never been proven safe (4).
- Many neurosurgeons have also expressed concern about the potential for increased Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which they say could be triggered by the vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) admits that the flu vaccine given in 1976 was associated with people getting GBS, but believes the chance of that happening again with new vaccines should be much lower (5).
I’m embedding four videos, each approximately 10 minutes long, below. They feature Russell Blaylock, MD. He’s rather credentialed and pedigreed.
If you’re the least bit concerned about the piggy flu, you’d do well to listen. If you want something written, click here.
Piggy flu makes me want to vomit… and I don’t even have it.
Millions of parents are talking about this important question in light of the U.S. Government’s fast-tracking of millions of vaccines intended for school children across the country this October. Parents are asking important questions vital to the health and welfare of their children. How will these vaccines be tested to make sure they’re safe? What solid evidence does the government have that these experimental vaccines are necessary or effective? Are state governments prepared to obey vaccine safety provisions in the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act? Who will be held responsible if the vaccine is not safe and harms children? Will children be forced to receive the vaccines or will parents be able to make that choice?
These and other important questions for parents and their children are addressed in this special video produced by the National Vaccine Information Center and presented by its Founder and President, Barbara Loe Fisher.
It is interesting to see the perceptions that people outside the U.S. have of what is occurring inside the U.S.
Our new president is an excellent example.
To hear folks in Brazil speak of him, Mr. Obama must walk on water, perform miracles and even raise the dead, at least of the economic kind.
They are amazed that not everyone is out in the streets throwing down palm branches before his arriving donkey.
Perceptions are funny that way.
I woke up this morning and was surprised to discover that the whole world has not been wiped out by swine flu.
If ever there was a designer disease to promote political agendas (i.e., control the population with fear) and create bottom line profits (i.e., push large stores of vaccine that are nearing expiration), the pagaent winner is swine flu. Why, even the name “swine flu” has disappeared from official usage and replaced with the more omnious H1N1 designation because the pork lobby convinced the curtain pullers that the use of the term would hurt their sales. Their case was proved with the trend setting Paris Hilton noted she have no problem with swine flu because she didn’t eat pork.
I’ve been flooded with people terrified that they either had swine flu or that they may get it. I’ve even had more folks calling afraid that their dogs had it! I’ve heard of whole mission trips becing scuttled because of the fear of getting it.
Check out Paul Sonderman’s piece on this fabricated pandemic. Great job of putting it into perspective.
Oh, in case you’re wondering what I really think about this stupidity, just know that your chance of dying from this monster virus is three times less than being struck by lightening.
Now, go have a great day!