- Avoid cutting yourself when slicing veggies by getting someone else to hold the veggies while you chop.
- Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
- For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
- A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. You’ll be afraid to cough.
- You only need two tools in life: WE-40 and duct tape. It it doesn’t move, and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move, and does, use the duct tape.
- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.
So many people are like slinkies… they’re not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.