- Does the weather know this is now September? How can it be so hot?
- It’s nice having our son around for a few days before he heads back to Iraq
- I’m proud of my Lifepoint setup crew!
- Life change is neat. Watching folks push the “faith” envelope in Starting Point has been exciting.
- I think my wife is on the verge of becoming wiser than the average bear.
- Short week coming up — heading to a conference in Charlotte on Thursday and I’m pumped!
- Neat stuff coming out of Ubauna — getting ready to have a telephone meeting with Audrey (more to come on this)
- Glad I didn’t evacuate for big, bad Hanna 🙂 (but 15 hours without electricity is always an interesting experience and makes you much more appreciative of it)