I spend more hours than I care to confess in the mall on Saturday (yes, it still hurts). As a result, I made the following observations…
- People come in all shapes and sizes.
- Fashion is subjective (if I had worn some of the things I saw, my mother would have spanked me!).
- Some people can have fun doing the oddest things.
- Mall food always looks better behind the glass.
- Is rudeness a mall necessity?
- Since when did purple and lime green hair become popular? And why?
- I get nervous every time I leave a store, fearing the security alarm will go off and the mall police will swarm down on me.
- Why do the mall security guards walk around in two’s?
- Why do they wear those big police gun belts with nothing on them?
- Shouldn’t there be an obligatory book store in the mall?
- I’m insanely attracted to the yellow kiddie helicopter. Do I need professional help?
- Adirondack chairs in the middle of the mall (good idea!).
- Women can go in a store and browse for two hours without buying a thing… how is that possible?
- Home Depot, Staples and Best Buy should be required to have a branch at the mall.
- Malls and men do not mix well…