- @apfabio @MarcleiSaraiva Que pena que não posso estar ai com vcs! Saudades! 4 months ago
- New rumination: Church of the Disreputable Sinners bit.ly/1w7f4IJ 6 months ago
- New rumination: Exodus and friends bit.ly/1zpGbRe 7 months ago
- It’s always a good day when the people have a voice! 9 months ago
- No. 1 vote cast at my poll! Follow my lead – exercise the right that so many have died to secure for us. 9 months ago
Days of Posts
Louis Mongillo on Pardon me Roy, is that the cat… Louis Mongillo on Pardon me Roy, is that the cat… Johna622 on Examen.me, again Johnc236 on Examen.me, again Hal Davis on Pardon me Roy, is that the cat…
- 50 Easy Ways to Pull More Website Traffic1. Be original. 2. Make it easy for visitors to comment and discuss the topic. 3. Use emotional words and pictures. 4. Make your writing easy to understand. 5. Put your email and phone number at the very top or a link to them. 6. Make pictures smaller so your website won’t load slowly. 7. […]
- What Is Alphainventions.com?Founded in 2008 by a regular guy named Cheru Jackson Alphainventions.com was created to help people like you easily promote blogs, websites and almost anything online. See what real people like you say about Cheru and his creation at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Cheru/Jackson Thank your for comments and feedback used to help thousands of people reading al […]
- 50 Easy Ways to Pull More Website Traffic
Daily Archives: January 5, 2008
Every time I go into Ikea, I am amazed!
Guess what I found today… 50¢ hot dogs, 50¢ cups of coffee and $1 sodas! I was flabbergasted! We had 3 hot dogs and 1 soda for $2.50. Before we left we went back and got 2 $1 cinnamon buns and 2 coffees for $3.
Oh, the hot dogs were all beef, just in case you were wondering.