I’ve been hanging out in the book of Acts the last week or so. A couple of things are standing out about the modus operandi of the church:
- They were consumed with presenting Jesus
- They would go to any lengths to reach people, especially those the established religious structure didn’t want
- They offended the Pharisees — they cared more about reaching people with the good news than anything else. Their “offense” was often painful.
- The number of believers grew unbelievably
- It was a people movement
- They turned the world upside down